Caldera Spas Heater Kit For Caldera Utopia, Aquatic Melodies & Paradise Series Spas 2001 To Current.
Caldera Spas Models:
- Come With A 3/4 Barb Fitting On The Heater Barb Fitting. April 2008 And Earlier Models Have A 1" Comes With Adapter Fitting, Vinyl Tubing
- Internal Pressure Switch And Clamps.
2001 Models Must Use Adapter Kit #75002 To Convert The Three Prong Plug To Four Prong For The Balboa Systems In 2001
Also Known As Part Numbers:
- Removing the Low Flow Heater:
- 1. Disconnect Power to the spa and access the equipment/pump compartment
- 2. Access the control box.
- 3. Disconnect the heater and pressure switch connector wires from the terminals.
- 4. Disconnect the copper bonding wire attached to the side of the heater or control box. (if necessary).
- 5. Unscrew the heater at the base from the floor of the equipment compartment.
- 6. If the spa is undrained, clamp inlet and outlet hose 6 inches from the heater inlet and outlet barb fittings with hose clamps.
- 7. Slide the hose retaining clamps back towards the hose clamps allowing enough room to pull the hoses from the heater barbed fittings.
- 8. Remove the pressure switch and attached to new heater.
- 1. Install the new heater in the reverse order of removal
- Allow a 1”-2” loop of wire between the control box and the power terminals. This is
- After installation check for leaks.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Arrived saturday and installed sunday. Turned on and water heated up as it should. Thanks for the quick turnaround.
Find Similar Products by Category
You May Also Like...