Caldera Spas Heater Kit For Caldera Utopia, Aquatic Melodies & Paradise Series Spas 2001 To Current.
Caldera Spas Models:
- Come With A 3/4 Barb Fitting On The Heater Barb Fitting. April 2008 And Earlier Models Have A 1" Comes With Adapter Fitting, Vinyl Tubing
- Internal Pressure Switch And Clamps.
2001 Models Must Use Adapter Kit #75002 To Convert The Three Prong Plug To Four Prong For The Balboa Systems In 2001
Also Known As Part Numbers:
- Removing the Low Flow Heater:
- 1. Disconnect Power to the spa and access the equipment/pump compartment
- 2. Access the control box.
- 3. Disconnect the heater and pressure switch connector wires from the terminals.
- 4. Disconnect the copper bonding wire attached to the side of the heater or control box. (if necessary).
- 5. Unscrew the heater at the base from the floor of the equipment compartment.
- 6. If the spa is undrained, clamp inlet and outlet hose 6 inches from the heater inlet and outlet barb fittings with hose clamps.
- 7. Slide the hose retaining clamps back towards the hose clamps allowing enough room to pull the hoses from the heater barbed fittings.
- 8. Remove the pressure switch and attached to new heater.
- 1. Install the new heater in the reverse order of removal
- Allow a 1”-2” loop of wire between the control box and the power terminals. This is
- After installation check for leaks.
Find Similar Products by Category
You May Also Like...