Replacement for Caldera Spas Heater Kit For Caldera Utopia, Aquatic Melodies & Paradise Series Spas 2001 To Current. 74912
Caldera Spas Models:
- Internal Pressure Switch
2001 Models Must Use Adapter Kit #75002 To Convert The Three Prong Plug To Four Prong For The Balboa Systems In 2001
Also Known As Part Numbers:
- Removing the Low Flow Heater:
- 1. Disconnect Power to the spa and access the equipment/pump compartment
- 2. Access the control box.
- 3. Disconnect the heater and pressure switch connector wires from the terminals.
- 4. Disconnect the copper bonding wire attached to the side of the heater or control box. (if necessary).
- 5. Unscrew the heater at the base from the floor of the equipment compartment.
- 6. If the spa is undrained, clamp inlet and outlet hose 6 inches from the heater inlet and outlet barb fittings with hose clamps.
- 7. Slide the hose retaining clamps back towards the hose clamps allowing enough room to pull the hoses from the heater barbed fittings.
- 8. Remove the pressure switch and attached to new heater.
- 1. Install the new heater in the reverse order of removal
- Allow a 1”-2” loop of wire between the control box and the power terminals. This is
- After installation check for leaks.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Exact replacement good
I bought this for my 2012 Utopia Geneva spa. The pressure switch on the heater unit had failed requiring replacement of the whole unit. The new heater installed easily and is working correctly. For my spa model, I had to cut the blade connectors off and strip the wires for inserting into the heater control board. There were no other installation issues.
Worked perfectly in our 2001 Caldera Tahitian Utopia. It's great that it has a built-in pressure switch. No problem conneting the two wires to the existing switch wire from the control board. Thanks!